Girls rarely show their male interest directly. For years, it was introduced in the female consciousness that men do not like girls who are easy to get, they go crazy for those who need to be asked.
Therefore, ladies pretend inaccessible and even indifferent and despite their interest in a man, they can show him change and dislike. So how do you know by girls whether she really is interested in us?
Recognize her distraction in your presence
- One thing few Girls can control is body language. If we don’t know the girl very well and we notice that she is getting a bit nervous and tense in our company, we can assume that it is our presence that can make her a bit distracted.
Girls subconsciously begin to expose to a man
2. Ladies subconsciously begin to expose to a man who will catch their advantages. They straighten their backs, sticking out their breasts and exposing the bust, lick and wet lips and play with hair flirtatiously or comb them from time to time. Ladies usually do such things completely unknowingly, but by observing them closely, we can learn a lot about their thoughts about themselves.
Girls naturally go into physical contact and if someone draws their attention.
3. Ladies naturally go into physical contact and if someone draws their attention, they can after a very short time touch the person’s shoulder, gently brush their hand, etc. So if the girl with whom we talk begins to look for such a casual physical contact, let’s treat it as a good card. We can even be tempted to touch them equally naturally and gently during a conversation. –
If she asks more and more than she likes to know you more.
4. If a girl asks more and more questions, you can be pretty sure you caught her eye. The crown question is of course about the state of our private life: do we have a wife, children or girlfriend? It depends on the answer to this question whether the girl considers that she has the green light and can continue to work.
Girl excuses to meet and talk to you if she likes you.
5. The most visible sign that a woman is interested in you is to look for excuses to meet and talk to you. For example, you might receive a phone call informing her that her computer broke down and asking you – an IT specialist – to stop by. The case may involve various things, translating math tasks, programming TV channels, etc. In feminine reasoning, it looks like she is not enough that she has an excuse to meet with you, she also asks you for help, hoping that you will feel with him masculine and very much needed.